It is funny how when one mosquito bites you, you feel like his whole family is continuing to bite you all over. Even after I went to bed last night I felt like I was being bit. It made for a restless night. It made me think about how our mistakes or problems do this to us, too. We have this “thing” that we need to fix or make right . . and it just bites at us over and over, often taking more of our time and energy than we would like. I am learning to just take care of problems when they happen - and to do it quickly and completely. Don’t let your problems follow you around. Look at them square in the eye and deal with it. Better to face things now and move on than to let it bite at you for the rest of your life.
Without a detailed plan, Final Fantasy concerts would never come together This is rehearsal in Chicago - thanks for the great shot, Hiroki!
1. Because you hate the dream cruise
2. Because it is in the opposite direction of the dream cruise
3. You are a #Finalfantasy fan
4. You are a Susan fan
5. You love live music and haven’t been to a good concert lately
6. You watch enough TV and should get out of the house
7. You have been feeling down and could use some inspiration
8. You want to hang out with Susan and talk after the show
9. You can bring your whole family cuz she’s kid friendly
10. You want to get to know the girl behind these photos, music and posts . . a little better.